Inspects most sizes or shapes including flat packs, printed circuit boards, pouches, pill bottles and more.
LVS-7300 is an Integrated, Turn-Key Solution for Embedded Label Inspection and Barcode Verification
- Line scan and area scan camera technology offering entry level inspection systems for basic applications like back numbering, single lane ISO grading of 1D and 2D barcodes, basic 100% inspection and color monitoring
- Utilizes the latest GigE and USB 3.0 technology making this system affordable and user friendly
- Touch-screen monitor with easy-to-use interface; just Scan and Go. Includes "pinch and zoom" functionality to enlarge any area on the web or object.
- Mounts to presses, slitter/rewinders, folder gluers, conveyors, form fill and seal machines, and most types of machinery where vision is required.
Machine Vision Functions
- 1D and 2D Barcode Reading and Verification
- Pattern Recognition / Matching / Blemish Detection
- Blob Analysis
- Measuring tools
- Color Analysis
- Optical Character Recognition / Verification (OCR/OCV)
- Master-to-Label Comparison (Blemish Detection) – Detects blemishes, missing labels, voids, hickies, spots, skews and missing copy. Built-in Pinch and Zoom feature allows operators to zoom into specific areas of the web for up-close visual inspection.
- Barcode Validation (Reading of 1D/2D Barcodes) – Decodes 1D/2D codes to determine if the code is readable. No attempt is made to grade the codes according to any standard.
- Barcode Verification (Grading of 1D/2D Codes to ISO/IEC Standards) – Verifies 1D/2D codes according to the internationally accepted rules of the applicable symbology specifications and ISO 15415 and 15416.
- OCR/OCV – File matching, duplicate checking, and random or sequential data validation.
- Delta E Color Process Control – Detects color variations by comparing the master color to the image color currently displayed in the field of view.
- Metrology Tool – Measures and constructs geometric features. You may measure finite features such as arcs, circles, line segments, and points in specific image regions, and can also construct features within the image. You may also define and validate tolerances from dimensions, positions and shape (angularity, concentricity, perpendicularity, roundness and straightness).